and what falls out

Custom Wrapped Canvas

Just Me

My photo
A small Coastal town called Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
Hi, my name is Ronnie. I am an American Contemporary Folk Artist. I conjure up images, then paint them on canvas. This makes me happy. Nice to meet you.

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds
Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings. - George Tooker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sandy and Jerry

This is a video embed test for Sandy Mastroni. Do not adjust your blog. We will be back to our regularly scheduled nonsense before you can hit delete. If you're cool, you'll take the time to enjoy this wonderfully strange video, resulting in lower blood pressure.
Later gators,
Ronnie

7 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Loved it! What a pretty song.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

AWESOME! And wonderfully weird!
Did I ever tell you I saw Meryl Streep in person at a showing of Prarie Home Companion a couple summers ago. She amazes me.

Susan said...

Did Sandy even know that Jerry was sneaking out to do videos with Divas?

Roxanne said...

Yes a little strange, but love it!
Cheers,
Roxanne

Sandy Mastroni said...

ha ha ... I didn't know you posted this here !
it is so funny

MY Jerry loved it .

Jerry is going to be in an upcoming book I will be in
It's a photo of me and Jerry
It will be in a book called Sharing Stitches
It's on Amazon for pre-order

Meg Mitchell said...

What a hats off to Sandy .... this is hilarious ... Jerry is quite the guy!!

Ronnie said...

Susan! LOL! Too funny.
Becky, no you never did, but now you have. She amazes me too.
Shelagh, hi! Glad you enjoyed it.
Yep it was a little weird, but that's part of why we like Sandy. As she says, "It's good to be odd."
Sandy, I was stunned when I found this and smiled all the way through it.
Meg, Hi. I love your art!