and what falls out

Custom Wrapped Canvas

Just Me

My photo
A small Coastal town called Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
Hi, my name is Ronnie. I am an American Contemporary Folk Artist. I conjure up images, then paint them on canvas. This makes me happy. Nice to meet you.

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds
Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings. - George Tooker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hamming it up in South Georgia

Ed Hose
Ed Hose

I'm always looking for inspiration.
I've been slogging through artistic concrete lately.
That is, until I found Ed Hose. Gazing upon her amazing menu of art has my brain basting in creative juices!

Ed Hose is Fabuliscious!

I discovered her (yes, her) yesterday through Camille Ronay , owner of Georgia Made Georgia Grown.
I couldn't wait to share with you her crazy wild parties on paper.
She's promoting a show at Gallery 209 in Brunswick, Georgia.
Click the pic to get the full view and once there, click "press to play".
I've said enough. Enjoy the song!!!

Bacon Wrapped Double Happiness—The Song!
Composed by Ed Hose, Mike Dyche and Pilliard Dickle
Performed by Pilliard Dickle

Press to Play!


Go get 'em Ed!
Catch ya later fellow bloggers,
Ronnie

6 comments:

Camille Ronay said...

YAY, Ronnie, for the Ed Hose entry! That whole crew at the Golden Isles may be dangerous when they get together...

Pilliard Dickle, the singer of Ed's theme song, came to the Isles from Coweta County. They didn't know what to think of him there. He's among his own now.

Ed told me a week or two ago that she & Pilliard have never met, and are pen pals. I've known Pilliard for many years and would love to see his & Ed's minds meet at the opening on February 5 at Gallery 209 in downtown Brunswick!

Susan said...

What a crazy, zany song. Love her art. Colorful, to say the least.

Anonymous said...

Just love this kind of art. So much fun and to look at! Awesome!
Thank you so much Ronnie for coming over.

Hope you are having an amazing day!

Hugs!

Julie

Together We Save said...

Thanks for sharing.... wonderful, crazy art.

annechovie said...

Great fun! Have a terrific wknd. Ronnie!

Wyanne Thompson said...

I hope the opening went great! Enjoyed reading your blog today.