and what falls out

Custom Wrapped Canvas

Just Me

My photo
A small Coastal town called Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
Hi, my name is Ronnie. I am an American Contemporary Folk Artist. I conjure up images, then paint them on canvas. This makes me happy. Nice to meet you.

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds
Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings. - George Tooker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's all about cars!




Tuesday, I took a fun day trip to APR (Audi Porsche Racing) where my youngest son, Andrew, works. It's an amazing place, especially if you like cars like I do. I won't bore you with car talk, but here are a few pictures.
You guessed it, I did NOT take that amazing photo with the threatening clouds. That's downtown Opelika, Alabama, the home of APR and the photo was taken by their official photographer.
As for art, check out the APR emblem on the wall above the mechanics area. They slap this crazy design on the side of each race car too.
It's back to my regular life tomorrow! I'll "catch you up" on Randy's painting.
Later gators, Ronnie
That's Andrew.

No comments: