and what falls out

Custom Wrapped Canvas

Just Me

My photo
A small Coastal town called Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
Hi, my name is Ronnie. I am an American Contemporary Folk Artist. I conjure up images, then paint them on canvas. This makes me happy. Nice to meet you.

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds
Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings. - George Tooker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A bit of info on the car painting BELOW:
I was worried about how this one would turn out. It's for a great guy who has done more than "above and beyond the call of duty" for my son, Andrew. Randy is a professional race car driver that has been in racing for 3o years.
I didn't know a race car from a turnip until Andrew got involved and considering I paint Chickens and Fruit, this was a stretch for me. I wanted this to be something that would show Randy how thankful I am for all he's done for 'Drew. I hope I accomplished that.
Here's to you Randy! An intentionally dirty car painting!
Interested, in the least bit, about auto racing? Check out this video of Randy driving an APR Porsche. Once at the site, type into the search box - Randy Pobst 911.
He's a Champion in more than racing.
Thanks for listening.
Ronnie

3 comments:

aliceinparis said...

I see now:) It is a great painting and I think it will be truly enjoyed!
Thanks for the info.

suze said...

Hi Ronnie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am also a Military wife survivor. Love the Rocket man painting!

Suzie said...

Very cool