and what falls out

Custom Wrapped Canvas

Just Me

My photo
A small Coastal town called Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
Hi, my name is Ronnie. I am an American Contemporary Folk Artist. I conjure up images, then paint them on canvas. This makes me happy. Nice to meet you.

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds

Inspiration from Brilliant Minds
Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings. - George Tooker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day Two. I'll need a nap today!


Well, here I am!
No, not in this picture. That was a happier time when the computer was far away and left home to fend for itself.
It's DAY TWO of my adventure into blog world and I survived! I was up until 4 AM, which I'm finding out is normal hours for many bloggers, especially those with little kids. The Night is the art bloggers friend!!!
I noticed NoodleandLou.etsy.com working after midnight. How do you people do this!?
Flor Larios Art!
Now YOU are the best thing since sliced bread. My first official Follower! I am flabbergasted by your ability to find me and awestruck by your beautiful art. You are the success story we all strive for.
Well, it's back to the salt mines of wingnut- self taught-blog building. You other blogger artistes are beatin' me with a stick and I hate looking like a slacker! Perhaps I'll post some more of my art today or share some lovely Christmas ideas if I can figure it out.
Have a happy day,
Ronnie
aka Joe's stove operator living in a small town in Georgia

2 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Yay for your new blog! So far so good:)
I am an early to bed early to rise kind of gal. I always get up early so when I stay up late I dragging myself through the day.
CHeers, Shelagh

Ronnie said...

Thank you, Shelagh. Your blog is a beautiful example. And I say so in today's entry. If I could only make your name a link. I'll work on that. Glad your open house was a success.
Ronnie